Robotic Process Automation
What is RPA and how can it help your company?
RPA, Robotic Process Automation, is programmed software used to automate tasks that would otherwise be performed manually by a human
A task could be to perform work tasks and/or follow routines. In simple words; everyday work that does not require specific human characteristics and can be done by machines. With the help of RPA, companies can free time from employees who are currently working on routine administrative tasks.
When is RPA appropriate to take a closer look at?
- When we need to quickly release the capacity of or relieve employees (within 5-10 weeks)
- When we need to buy time and solve a problem in the short term, pending long-term system development (up to 3 years).
- When we have legacy systems that do not allow integrations but where you need to read or write data.
- When we have safety / social critical systems where it always has to be right.
- When a job is damn boring and we want a little more fun at work.
There is no big hurdle to get started with automating your processes and workflows. The best first step is almost always to run a small-scale pilot to gain understanding among the staff and company executives. We can help you to get started fast and make sure that you do things in the right order. Right from the beginning.
Book a meeting with us where we togheter look at the possibilites of using RPA in your organization!