Understand the value of your data.
Most organizations today produce vast amounts of data with or without them knowing what kind of insight they could draw from it. We believe that collecting, analysing and combining data can create new business and bring a lot of value to an organization.
Data Analytics is important to all kind of organizations because it helps the business optimize their performances. By analysing data you can get insight from you business that can help reduce costs, increase efficiency and to make better business decisions, which can lead to new – and better – products and services.
You do not need to have all you data in place to start an automation or AI project, but the data you do have can often be used as a starting point. We like to think of data as building blocks that – when combined – give you information. The information can be used to gain knowledge of your organization, which in a refined state can give valuable insights.
In these three stages there are a few questions you can use to identify the potential of automation:
- What data do we have?
- How do we value our data?
- Who can benefit from our data?
- What information can we create if we aggregate data?
- What can that information do for us?
- What can it do for our customers?
- What have we learned by combining data?
- How can the new knowledge become a new business?
- How does the new knowledge impact our identity as a company?
These questions can be answered with the help of different kinds of automation, book a meeting with us and we can help you answer these questions for you organization!